Saturday, December 15, 2012

Aria-ism


Getting dressed this morning:

Me: "How about this one?"
A: "No...."

Repeat a thousand times.

Me: "Ok, Love let's just pick this shirt.  We have to go."
A: "NO.  I don't want to.  I want this one!"
Me:  "Ok.  You can wear that.  But don't be so bossy about it"
A: "Good choice."


Walking into the front room, you were on the couch watching Mickey and you said something but I didn't understand it.

Me: "What love?"
A: "I SAID I want hotdogs" (clearly and with an attitude!)
M: "Oh well then.  Can you say it nicer next time?"
A: "Can I have a hotdog please?"

Dad: "VERY NICE ARIA!!!"


Then naming all the people in the room:

Aaron
Shannan
Asher
Brutus

Me: "I want to be Mommy again"

A: "Shannan. Mommy.  Aaron IS Dad."

Me: "Very nice talking Aria" head explodes...

No comments:

Post a Comment