Friday, December 14, 2012

Aria-isms

A: "Mommy. Hide and Seek?"
S: Do you want to play Hide and Seek?
A: YES
S: Ok. As soon as we get home we can play, ok?"
A: Good Choice.

A: "Mommy, Hamburger and Fries and juice."
S: "Aria, that is a treat, remember."
A: "Let's stop for a treat"

Asher climbing VERY slowly up the stairs.  Aria from the top "Come on Asher.  You can do it."

Asher had on these pjs yesterday that snap the top to the bottom so it's hard for him to climb on the couch until I take them off.  As I'm walking into the room with new clothes, I see him trying over and over and failing to get on the couch.  Before I get to him, you said, "Nice try little buddy." in a tone that was like you really meant it.  (From time to time Dad and I call him little buddy so you just kind of picked it up along the way)

Other tidbits:

I've been sneezing ALL day (it's horrible how quickly this cold got bad) and EVERY single time you say "Bless you!" and then Asher repeats it and it's a stream of "Bless you's" all day long.  So Cute!

I yell "Aaron" through the house if Dad is another room.  For a few months now, every once in a while you will call Dad "Aaron" and he ALWAYS says "I'm Dad".  But then a few days ago, out of nowhere you started to randomly look at us and say "Aaron" to Dad more regularly and then two days ago you actually started calling me "Shannan".  Dad rarely calls me Shannan so it's pretty awesome that you are starting to verbalize all the things you hear.

AND

Dad and I are really starting to notice that you are getting really good at answering questions without repeating any of the question (if that makes sense).  It's not all the time, but it's noticeable.  I don't have an example at this second, but I'll try to remember to write it down as soon as I do.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment