Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Talk Talk Video about School

Click here for cuteness

This is taken in a dark room, so it's more of a listen than a watch.  You and your brother were playing (hence the no glasses) and then he got distracted so you came in and sat on my lap in the "library" and for some reason the lights were off.  I didn't want to risk you getting distracted by your brother so I kept the lights off.  SO, this video is dark but the talking is awesome.  Enjoy.

Oh and real quick.

Asher "stole" your socks today while you two were playing and you ran into the room I was in and said

"Asher stole my socks." "Shannan get them back please."

I didn't even know you knew the word stole, but like I immediately said to you can't I please just be Mommy?  But I mean, great talking love.




No comments:

Post a Comment