Friday, January 13, 2012

Jesus Drunkie

One of the reason Dad and I had kids was to entertain us. And you, my dear, never disappoint. You are at this stage in development where you repeat EVERYTHING we say verbatim. With that knowledge, let me add that sometimes we just say things off the top of our heads and the one that literally almost makes Dad pee in his pants from laughter is jesus drunkie.

I'll trip on one of your toys and Dad will say in his most sarcastic tone "JESUS DRUNKIE!" and then you will repeat said phase over and over again causing Dad to laugh so hard he tears up. Seeing this reaction, you just say it more and more. And while Dad is crying from laughter, I'm usually telling him how inappropriate that is but by then its too late. You, in your adorable little toddler voice, are smiling at Dad going "Jesus drunkie. Jesus drunkie. Jesus drunkie."

I'm eventually going to get it on video but only for proof of how inappropriate your father is...and because it is frickin hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment