Monday, January 23, 2012

January 23, 2012

Today:

You brought me my old breast pump, put it to my chest, and said "milk". I was impressed.

Directed me to EXACTLY the show you wanted to watch - (hands me remote) "watch" "sid" "bones" and so on... "watch" "bubble guppies" "cow". Direct communication is BLISS!

Took a 2 1/2 hour nap

Sought me out in the other room just to give me a hug and walk away

Ate dinner on my lap while directing me kiss you every time Little Bill said "Little Bill" in the opening credits of his show

Allowed your brother to pretend like you were playing along with him while you were taking a bath (opposed to the normal routine of screaming no and then saying door ie take that kid and get out)

Ahh...I really adore you and your cute little face.



No comments:

Post a Comment