Sunday, December 27, 2009

8 month letter (I forgot to post this)

My Dear Baby,
Eight Months old! I can’t believe in one short month you will have spent as much time out of the womb as you did in. You aren’t crawling yet, but you are doing a lot of creeping and bouncing back and forth. I thought you were pretty vocal before but oh no just in the past few days you have gotten even LOUDER. And it seems that you don’t appreciate me dipping into your time and talking on the phone because that is when you are your loudest. Umm…your naps are longer – averaging about an hour a piece. You are still talking three a day but I have a feeling that you are going to be transitioning to two anyday. You are having a massive growth at the moment drinking a whole bottle every 3 to 4 hours. Of course, you are still on that no solid food kick. But you’ll eat eventually I’m not that concerned at the moment. You are MAJORLY teething now. Yet no teeth are showing themselves. But the getting up three or four times a night is fun… You are just as adorable as ever with some new batches of hair coming in. You are thisclose to having enough for a bow in the front.
Likes:
Mommy (YES! Still First place!)
Daddy
Enticing Fear in your furbrothers (You literally had Anakin’s tail in your mouth yesterday)
Baths in the sink – you’ve mastered splashing and getting me soaked
“Walking” up and down the hallway – if you aren’t standing then you aren’t happy
Eating Mommy’s Glasses
Chewing on anything you can fit in your mouth – ANYTHING!
Shredding paper into tiny tiny pieces
Anything that crinkles
Bouncing and Jumping
Sitting on Daddy’s Shoulders
Watching Traffic – seriously…
The exersaucer – although the toys attached to it have gotten old
Chewing on your baby spoons
All of Mommy’s Song – I have proof! She ALWAYS smiles when I sing them.
When Mommy eats your face or makes any weird bizarre noise
Playing Star Wars games with Dad (although she still hasn’t received any new lines)
Getting into all of Dad’s games
Still the Mirror – you never get sick of looking at your own face
Reading all your books – you help me turn the pages now

Dislkes:
The Vacuum and Hairdryer – even the sight of them makes you cry
Baths in the tub – you FREAK OUT (I think there may be a draft)
The learning to crawl process – it’s hard work
Eating Solid Foods
Walks (I can’t figure out if it’s the cold or the wind but regardless within minutes you start whining and fidgeting to go home)
When something doesn’t fit in your mouth- you have quite the baby temper

I LOVE You More Than You Could Ever Imagine,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment