Sunday, December 27, 2009

8 month Daddy Post (again... forgot to post)

Dear Jub Jub,

You are eight months old. You are talking more now and that is cool. Lots of gooooooooos and aaaaahhhhhs. You are working on the crawling thing. Unfortunately, you didn’t make your Thanksgiving deadline but that’s cool you’ll master it soon. It is a lot of fun to see you rock back and forth with your little bum in the air. I’m not too happy with the idea that you have been getting into my video games (mom has photographic proof, so don’t even try the cute eyed “it wasn’t me, dad”). I think I’ve said it before, but it is a sign of the massive baby proofing that we need to do. All outlets capped…check! Another fun adventure is having you ride around on my shoulders and we are now one step closer to a true Master Blaster. Now we get to look forward to Chrismanukkah and spending thousands of dollars on your first holiday gifts. Time to lawyer it up, mom!

Love,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment