Sunday, September 8, 2013

Homework turned Masterpiece


The before:




The after:

The details:

Brownie the Cat.  You named her and told me that the ball to the left is her tail "all rolled up with fur on it"

You wanted a cowboy hat (which Dad drew the outline for) and did all the marker-ing and glittering on your shirt yourself.

Your polka dot skirt because that is your favorite.  You did all the gluing and puff ball application yourself.

These are your Hello Kitty tights (improved with pink polka dots) and of course your purple shoes. 

It is kind of hard to see but you drew eyebrows and eyelashes too.  I've never see you draw those before.


I was going to put this on your preschool blog since it is "homework" but after thinking about it, this is more of an example of how much you have grown.  Look at all the amazing drawing.  Watching you use the glue and glitter and the way you told me what you were going to draw something and then actually drawing it is beyond awesome.  You have grown so much and I am so proud of you!  More importantly, you were so proud of you.  You practically ran next to it when I asked you take a picture and look at your precious little face smiling.  I can't wait to see what you create next!



No comments:

Post a Comment