Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The sweetest

Tonight your brother pooed in the potty for the very first time.  After he yelled "I pooed", you followed me into the bathroom to confirm or deny (he has been the boy who cried poo lately) and once we discovered that he did indeed do the deed, you were so tear worthy sweet it was nuts.  You yelled "Yay Asher!"  And then said, "Now you're big like me" and then gave him a high five.  Then you got his action figures down and handed them to him saying "You get your toys now Asher.  YAY"

I mean you excitedly gave Asher two new (old - they were Dad's) toys without even thinking to say that you wanted a toy too and you were so genuinely excited for him that he finally pooed on the potty.

You are the sweetest most precious little girl ever.  I adore you and love you so much!  I'm going to go kiss your face till you scream at me to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment