Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Such a good big sister

Asher is in this weird pattern of sitting on the potty and then peeing for a millisecond and then getting down.  But tonight before bed, he was letting Batman go potty too so he was sitting there for a bit.  I asked him to try to push out the pee and not to stop.  A hard concept when you are 2 1/2.  He said, "It's not working" to which you replied "Don't worry Asher.  I'll help you.  I'll push your belly for you." And then proceeded to push his little belly saying "Come on out little pee".  You did this till Asher said, "Aria you hurt a me.  STOP IT" to which you then told me "Asher needs to go to sleep" before walking away.  

It was actually a lot more funny than I am conveying here.....

Side note:  You have officially mastered the He = boy and She=girl pronoun concept and about 50% the way there with I'll and my which I think are harder concepts to perfect.    

No comments:

Post a Comment