Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Peanut butter, jelly, and pickle sandwiches

A:  "Mom, I need you to come into the kitchen"

M:  "Can I ask why?"

A: "I need a peanut butter, jelly, and pickle sandwich"

M:  "Um.  I don't know if that will be very tasty Aria.  I will make it but you have to eat it."

A: "I will.  It is so tasty in my tummy"

I proceeded to walk into the kitchen where you took all the ingredients out of the fridge.  I was making the sandwich when Asher wanted to force his way in front of you to get the prime view of the sandwich makery.  You told Asher that it was your turn and Asher started to yell "NO!"

Then in your as a matter of fact voice you said, "No butts (pointing to your butt).  No coconuts."

I started to laugh and asked you if you learned that at camp and you said "No, Grandma teached me that".

The pointing of the butt was awesome AND you took three bites of your sandwich (you already ate breakfast so I don't think you were really all that hungry) and Asher of course ate it all.  Gross kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment