Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Exploritorium!







 Last Saturday, we went to THE EXPLORITORIUM (that's how Dad says it and now that's how I say in my head when I write it....) in Skokie.  When we first got there, it was pretty empty so you and your brother just ran from one thing to the next in a fury.  One of my favorite parts of the day was watching you and Dad climb through the giant tubes.  I was in awe that you were A. sparing space with complete (loud) strangers and B.  that you and Dad were climbing SO high up.  You guys were basically touching the ceiling.  And I loved watching you play dress up.  I HAVE to get you some dress up clothes.  It is beyond adorable watching you become these little characters.  Oh and watching you play in the water with your little green smock on was beyond cuteness too.  We will definitely be going back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment