Saturday, August 18, 2012

Potty Chart


A few days ago, you and I made this here Potty Chart!  I wanted you to help me glue and put everything on here so you felt like it was YOUR potty chart.  If you can see through the bad picture quality of Dad's phone, you have THREE stickers already.  You are still resisting the whole potty thing on a daily basis but I will say that you are way more interested post potty chart than you ever were pre-potty chart.  And honestly, I think you would be totally potty trained if Asher wasn't SO interested in the whole potty process.  EVERY time I have you sit on the potty Asher is like RIGHT there making you laugh and/or bugging you.  I'm not exactly sure what to do about all that just yet.  But whatever, it will happen when it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment