Thursday, May 10, 2012

Talky Talk

I'm going to try to remember to write down more of what you are saying these days because this small glimpse is nothing compared to what you are really doing these days.

While driving to the library today we get to the Elston stop light, you then point to the left and say, "That way for Dad" - A.  Let's amazing talking right there and B.  You were spot on.  Going that way does indeed bring us to Dad

While stalling before bed, you call me in there and play this my turn your turn try on game with my glasses. While doing so (and the reason I kept playing) you kept saying in your adorable little voice, "Your turn mom" and then after a few seconds "My turn".

I find it nothing short of amazing that week after week the stuff you learn during therapy is mastered by the next Thursday.  We hit the lessons hard and home and you just keep talking more and more.  I mean I get it - that's the point of the therapy but the span of time it happens is what boggles my mind.  You amaze me every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment