Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday July 2nd, 2011

Jubs,

You and I had a fun (or as your mother would have me call it "cute") day today. It was filled with developmental milestones. You and I were playing with your Magnadoodle and you kept wanting me to draw for you. Normally, you would be amused with robots, dinosaurs, and armadas of Death Stars, Tie and X-Wing fighters. Today, however, my (limited) artistic inspiration had to take a back seat to yours. You made constant demands of trucks and cars, frogs and ducks, and faces (including your favorite eyes). I must have drawn fifty of each but any repetitive request you make paled in comparison to to joy I received at witnessing your mastery of the English language. Keep the requests coming my lovely daughter. I will gladly do anything you ask of me.

Love,

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment