Friday, July 8, 2011

July 8th, 2011

Today you did these adorable things:

Picked up a rock off the ground. Stared at for waaaayyy too long and then showed me the rock and said rock followed by saying pocket. And then put it in your pocket. I didn't know you knew the word pocket or that you even had a pocket. I'm count "rock" "pocket" as a sentence.

Everyday at bedtime, I say "Aria bedtime, come on let's go ni-night" and then you run to your room and turn on your sound machine. In the mean time, I get you some milk and tell Dad to come say goodnight to you. He stands by the door where you precede to close the door in his face (expecting him to open it and make you laugh). Tonight, Dad said give me a kiss and you said muuuaaaah and gave him a kiss. BUT then you took the cuteness up a notch and preceded to give him TWO more (unprompted) kisses and a hug before saying "NIGHT" and closing the door. Now if that wasn't enough, you closed the door and then ran up to me and gave me an unprompted kiss too. It's the stuff moms and dads live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment