Monday, November 2, 2009

Daddy Post

Dear Jub Jub,

It's been a pretty awesome month for you. You sit up almost by yourself (I have to give you a tap every now and then so you don't fall over). You are smiling and laughing a lot more...at mommy (I don't think you get my brand of humor yet). You can roll over from front-to-back and back-to-front (without an extra push from mom). You are almost ready to crawl (hopefully with mom's training regiment you be going by Thanksgiving). You and I took one of the best pictures ever and I love showing you off to people. One of my favorite new things is you in your jumper. Watching you jump up and down at dizzying speeds is the best entertainment anyone could ask for. Our best new game is acting out Star Wars lines. Usually I play Darth Vader and tell you how "I am your father". You, as Luke, yell out how "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" then realize that its true. Aside from smiles, coos, and giggles you only have a slight problem with delivering your lines. But we can work on that. Next month will definitely bring some cool advances: you will crawl and I will have to find ways to protect the electronics.

Love
Your Father...

No comments:

Post a Comment