Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Daddy Post

Dear JubJub,
5 months! Wow! Seems like just yesterday we were bringing you home from the hospital. You still have your big blue eyes though you have lost some hair. I got to see you do the coolest thing before Mom did for once – you had an active thought process. You thought "I want that toy next to me". I will pick it up and play with it. And then you did just that. It is still next to impossible to get you to laugh. Don’t worry your mother and I are writing new material. We will have our first comedy cd out for you in a month. Of course knowing you by that time we will have to write a new one. One of the funniest things you did this month was try to eat rice cereal. You hated it. I think I even saw you hide some in your bib when Mom wasn't looking. I think you are going to really like your new room in our new apartment. It is far away from the tv and my Xbox. I’m getting huge adorable smiles everyday when I get home from work. That is pretty awesome. Love Ya. Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment