Friday, June 26, 2009

Daddy Post

Hey Jub Jub Baby,

So you’re three months old…. You’re smiling a lot more which is cool. Otherwise, you are still doing regular baby things. I’ve gotten sick of people at work asking me how the baby is doing. So now I just reply --she’s a baby. I think my new favorite thing about you is when I get to tell your mother her shortcomings through using sophisticated ventriloquism (ie moving your lips with my finger and speaking in a high pitched tone). I am super glad that you sleep in your crib now because I got my space in the bed back finally. I look forward to sharing your thoughts on Star Wars, Transformers, videogames, and the political situation in North Korea. However, I’m sure these conversations will mostly be based on me replying to your baby talk and more sophisticated ventriloquism. The End. Love Ya, Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment