Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Only a few days have passed but so much has happened

So you officially turned two months yesterday and you FINALLY became alert. Sleeping for 20+ hours a day was beginning to really freak me out. Yes, I know I should just be quiet and enjoy it but 20 hours a day. It was a bit much. For the past few days, you have been sleeping like 16 hours a day. In that awake time, you are starting to really "SEE" things and you will actually move your head to follow me and Daddy. You smile ALL the time now - it is beyond adorable. Today when Daddy came home from work and came to get you, you smiled right at him. It was one of the cutest things you have done. I put you on the floor today on a blanket and for like a good 20 minutes you just looked at everything around you while kicking your legs. I can't wait till you find your feet. That is just too cute. Oh, and you have started to coo! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment