Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I wonder what babies pray for


Dear Aria,

Tomorrow you are 8 weeks old! It is inconceivable to me that you were born eight weeks ago. Time flies! Back then, you didn't do much but sleep, eat, and poop. There was ALOT of the last one - I'm talking like 10 dirty diapers a day. A DAY Aria. Thankfully, that is all behind us now. You are averaging one or two a day now. You still sleep most of the day and eat every 3 hours. Boring stuff aside, you are becoming more awake and more entertaining everyday.

-You found your hands a few days ago! Nothing brings you more joy then chewing on your little fingers.
-That is besides, getting a death grip on Mommy's hair and seriously not letting go. Daddy and I are always finding my hair stuck in between your fingers.
-You have found your voice now and are not afraid to use it. (I would post a video of this but I can't bare to hear you cry - so just trust me.)
-Over the last two days, your swing is your best friend. You refuse to sleep in your crib (we were making such good progress - key word here is : were! ) and sleep only the swing. Good thing you look so cute sleeping in it.

I LOVE YOU!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment