Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Talky Talk

You just said to me "Hmmm...got a idea. Be right back." (and then ran into the other room)

Last night you said, "Give it a try" to Asher

I only have one example off the top of my head but you are doing this A LOT lately.  You will ask a question (meant to be rhetorical) and then answer it yourself before I would get a chance to answer it.

This morning:  "Where did Dad go? In the bed!" Both are said like back to back.  Almost like you are showing me that you CAN answer the question by yourself.

You are saying "I" instead of Aria and me WAY more these days

I think you are being more comfortable talking (as odd as that sounds) so you are trying to do it more.  I don't know I just feel like you and I are talking together more now instead of me talking to you.  Plus, all the things you are picking up from school are seriously amazing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment