Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December 7, 2011

Cute things you said/did today:

Whiling watching Olivia, you ran up to me and said OH NO! and I said "What's the matter?". You then took my hand and said come on and brought me to the tv where Olivia's grandma was snoring. Then you said "Olivia sleep" (she was laying in bed with her eyes closed) and then you copied the snoring sound that the grandma was making and then said OH NO! again. And I said OOOOO. Olivia's grandma is snoring while she is trying to sleep. And then you looked at me and smiled. Like you were saying "You understand what I'm saying. FINALLY".

(This story was so much cooler in person I assure you.)

AND! I bought you an alphabet poster today and you knew every single picture that went along with the letters (except question mark for Q but really why did they choose question mark for Q...how many question marks do toddlers come into contact with). Even yo-yo and I'm not sure where you knew that one from. I was stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment