Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 14, 2011

So I've been going back and forth deciding if I should bring back your monthly letters. It seems like everyday you do or say something new so a monthly letter just won't do....because honestly I'll forget by then. So I'm just going to start writing it down as you do it.

Today You:
Said please (peas) completely unprompted...once

Sat in front of your brother in his exersaucer and did something that resembled playing

Gave me a kiss (on the lips!) for absolutely no reason

Named all the animals and the noises they make in one of your books - cow, pink, duck, sheep,and horse (I wasn't aware you could say horse until today)

Were obsessed with a cherry tomato. You held it for hours. Then took a bath with it. And finally fell asleep with it. (Don't worry when you were completely asleep I tiptoed in your room and got it and put it back in the fridge for tomorrow).

Not until I documented it first of course:

No comments:

Post a Comment