Monday, September 14, 2009

The "Wife of the Year" Award Goes To.........SHANNAN ROTHMAN

Today is my TWO year Wedding Anniversary!!!

This My Dear Husband is Long Overdue.

Not that I want to contribute to your already pretty inflated ego but there are some things that I just don't express to you enough on a daily basis so here we go...

I can not verbalize or begin to attempt to describe to you how much I appreciate that you support our family and allow me to stay home with our precious baby. It is the greatest gift that anyone has EVER given me. Your devotion to our family is one of the many reasons that I am absolutely smitten with you.

You are hands down my attitude equal and truth be told I love that about you. I am a handful and you weather all my tantrums, bad moods, hissy fits, and down right bitchy moments with rational thoughts and a soothing tone in times when even the strongest people would crumble.

After years of broken record promises, you still have faith that I will one day get my act together and actually do a few things on my "to do list". Along with that, you nudge me (okay more like forcefully push me) to set my goals high and take those baby steps towards fulfilling them.

I'm not going to lie. This paragraph did set off my hormonal switch and there may have been some teary moments because of it. The way our precious baby looks at you these days makes me become a raw emotional mess. You walk into a room and she instantly gets this HUGE smile on her face and you can just feel how much she adores you. I could go on here but I'm just getting more emotional with each sentence. You are great father and I feel so bad for you when Aria turns 25 and can start dating.

Most importantly, You are my best friend and you make me laugh every single solitary day. You understand me and you make this crazy reality called life easier by merely being my partner through it all.

Now if you would stop throwing your dirty clothes on the floor mere inches away from the hamper or just rinse off your peanut butter knives, you would be a runner in the Husband of the Year awards. However, until this happens you simply do not quality. Sorry to be the barer of bad news.

I Love You More Than You Will Ever Know (or Could Emotionally Handle)

Shannan

No comments:

Post a Comment